Dataman Terms & Conditions
Dataman has built a reputation for excellence for over 30 years. We specialize in developing, manufacturing and supporting high-quality, well-designed test and measurement equipment at competitive prices.
We supply portable, low-voltage, universal and gang device programmers for the engineering and manufacturing enviroment with our first class technical support. Dataman provides the tools for our customers so they can build their engineering solutions.
Dataman also supplies portable and pc-based validators designed for calculating signatures for casinos and regulatory agencies in the gaming industry. Data integrity and validation tools prevent theft and ensure that the games in the machines have not been tampered with.
Dataman is the manufacturer of the Dataman-S4 programmer/validator, the number one best selling handheld device programmer in the world.
Our goal is to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction not only during the sale but also for the lifetime of the product.
Simply put, here at Dataman, we take pride in our products, service and support. If you find that we can improve or if you have any suggestions, comments, praise, or even criticism, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Making a Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Simply browse our website and click on any items that you wish to buy, enter the quantity and add to the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on "View Cart" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order. Alternatively, you can call or fax your orders over.
- Phone: (386) 774-7785
- Fax: (386) 774-7796
Shipping and Handling
We offer shipping on all our products and do our best to accommodate your shipping requirements. We typically offer multiple options for your location.
- USA/Canada orders are sent through Fed-Ex® or UPS. Various delivery times are available to you when you order.
- If you wish to ship on your own account, please e-mail us with account number and courier at email@example.com. Alternatively, specify your account number and courier during the online order process.
Orders placed in the US by 2:00PM (EST) are normally shipped the same day. We typically send orders Fed-Ex® 2Day® unless otherwise specified.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be notified with the option to cancel your order.
Some items are built to order or are special ordered and must be prepaid in full before we can process the order. You will be notified if your order has any special order items.
For orders shipping to the USA, sales tax is charged for the states of Florida and Indiana only. Orders shipping to Canada and Mexico are sent on a DAP (Delivered at Place) basis and liable for import customs clearance charges and local taxes/duties. For more information on these charges, please contact your customs office or local tax authority.
Payment Methods & Information
You may pay by credit or debit card which can be sent via phone, fax, snail mail or over the internet.
Alternatively if you are a US registered company, you may apply for a business credit account. In order for us to extend 30 day credit terms, please complete the form below and return it to us by fax on (386) 774-7796 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to reduce the risks of unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We guarantee your satisfaction. Our programmers and erasers come with a full 30-day money back guarantee.
Returns and Refunds
You have the right to cancel your order within 7 working days from delivery. You must notify us by phone of your intention to cancel within 7 working days from delivery. After notification we will issue you a returns number that you must quote on the paperwork when returning the goods.
- Goods must be returned 'AS SOLD' in the original packaging with all components and accessories.
- Goods must be complete, unused, and in 'AS NEW' condition (e.g. if you have opened the box to examine the product it must have been done so without damaging the box and packaging or damaging the product in any way) and must be re-packaged as received.
- Goods must be returned to our Returns Department within 14 days from authorization. We are unable to accept returns of un-wanted and non-faulty items after the 14 days.
Returns and Refunds Enquiries
- (386) 774-7785
Please return items under the above policy to:
215 Michigan Avenue
Orange City, FL 32763
Please note: You must organize the return of unwanted items at your expense and risk. Returns cannot be accepted without prior authorization and a returns authorization number. The returns authorization is valid for up to 14 days only. Goods sent back without prior returns authorization will be returned back to you and the cost of delivery charged to your account.
Full refund of the cost of the goods is wholly conditional upon the above conditions being met and the refund authorized only after a full inspection of the goods by our Returns department to check for completeness and correct product return.
- Goods received back complete as NEW and unused and in original box and packaging including all accessories and in a re-sellable condition: You will be refunded the full invoice amount minus the cost of delivery.
- Goods received back complete as NEW and unused and in original box and packaging but with accessories missing: You will be refunded the full Invoice price - minus delivery charges and cost of the accessories.
- Goods received back not in a re-sellable condition: We are unable to accept these back under the above terms and the goods will be returned back to you and the cost of delivery charged to your account.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call us on (386) 774-7785 or fax us on (386) 774-7796.