Dataman 574 150 MHz USB Oscilloscope
Dual channel oscilloscope with 150 MHz bandwidth and USB 2.0 connectivity. Dataman 574 is a small, fast and powerful oscilloscope offering many advanced features.
The 574 is built to meet the demands of development labs and field engineers for advanced PC based oscilloscopes.
- USB 2.0/1.1 compatible interface
- Dual channel with external trigger
- 150 MHz bandwidth
- Deflection factor: 10 mV/div to 5 V/div in 1-2-5 sequence
- Maximum real time sampling rate: 100 MS/s
- Maximum equivalent sampling rate: 10 GS/s
- Large internal sample buffer: 1,000,000 per channel
- Powered from USB (no batteries or power adapter required)
Vertical Deflection System
- No. of horizontal divisions: 8
- No. of samples per division: 32
- Deflection factor range: 10mV/div to 5V/div in 1-2-5 sequence
- Accuracy: +- 2% of current value + 1 pixel
- Resolution: 8 bits (0,39%)
- Frequency response (-3dB): DC: 0-150 MHz, AC: 1.2 Hz-150 MHz
- Step response rise time: max. 2.4 ns
- Channel isolation: min. –60 dB
- Resistance: 1 MOhm +5 %, -2 %
- Input resistance inaccuracy adjustment: Digital for absolute accuracy +- 2% of current voltage + 1 pixel
- Capacitance: 30 pF +- 2pF
- Zero setting accuracy: +- 2% of the screen
- Maximum input voltage: +- 200V at 100 kHz or less
- System type: Dual level
- Trigger source for primary level: selectable Channel A, Channel B or external trigger input
- Trigger source for secondary level: selectable Channel A, Channel B or external trigger input
- Threshold setting: Channel A and Channel B on the whole display range. External fixed on about 1.5V
- Slope selection: Leading or trailing edge independently on each source
- Minimum trigger pulse period: 5 ns
- Minimum trigger pulse length: 2.5 ns
- Maximum voltage on external trigger input: -10V to +13V at 20 kHz or less
- Adjustments: Digital filter with ability of setting the valid pulse length up to 131072*Ts for each level and counter of valid triggering events settable from 1 to 32768 for each level. HOLD-OFF settable up to 1048576*Ts with selectable AUTO mode, to sample proper amount of data before trigger. (Ts – actual real time sampling period)
Data Acquisition System
- No. of horizontal divisions: 10
- No. of samples per division: 50
- Mode of operation: Sampling before and after trigger with continual selection of the trigger position
- Record length: Settable from 1024 to 1048576 (1 M) samples for each channel
- Time base range in 1:1 mode: 5 ns/d to 100 ms/d in 1-2-5 sequence
- Time base range using different ZOOM modes: 625 ps/d to 204.8 s/d
- Time base accuracy: 0.01 % to 100 ns/d, 0.5 % for 50 ns/d to 5 ns/d
- Real time sampling frequency: 1 kHz to 100 MHz
- Equivalent sampling frequency: 1 kHz to 10 GHz
- Display range with respect to trigger event: 1048576 samples before and 1048576 samples after trig. event in length of 1048576 samples
Probe Compensation Generator
- Output connector: BNC, together with External trigger input
- Output impedance: 1 kOhm to parallel with 10nF and approx. 50 Ohm serial
- Output waveform: Pulse with 1:1 duty cycle
- Frequency: 1465 Hz
- Output voltage (no load): 3.3V +- 5%
The included software allows complete control of the device from a PC and contains standard features expected in modern digital storage oscilloscopes (DSO) such as hold acquisition process, hold-off, zoom. In addition the software offers saving/loading of waveforms for future use, export to clipboard, printing of results and scope settings.
In order to keep the device functions up to date, the latest version of the software is always available on our website free of charge and runs in demonstration mode if no device is connected to the PC.
All basic oscilloscope controls are easily accessible directly from the main window making measurement similar to that of a stand-alone device.
Most parameters can be set by dragging items on the main screen such as vertical shift by dragging waveform or after trigger amount by dragging trigger mark. Other controls such as timebase up/down can be controlled by configurable hotkey. You can use two horizontal and two vertical cursors to perform any measurements on the waveform.
The software can automatically calculate 19 waveform parameters and the fourier transformation can be used for analysis of the frequency domain.
Software automatically determines the waveform period and transforms just one period of the waveform. Alternatively, if manual mode is activated, you can select the data to be transformed. You can use inverse fourier transformation to simulate the waveform transition through a simple filter. The XY mode (Lissajous figures) is also included.
The software offers several export options:
- Internal Dataman format which can be opened in the software for comparison with measured data
- ASCII file with options to configure format
- Image with options to customise appearance and format
Measured data and protocol can be printed with options available to customise the layout.
Two optional software packages are available: 570 Development kit, which allows you to write your own application using the device and the 570 Roll mode, which turns the oscilloscope into a data logger.
|8 kS per Channel||•||•||•|
|1 MS per Channel||•||•|
|Time Base Range in 1:1 Mode|
|10 ns/d to 100 ms/d||•|
|5 ns/d to 100 ms/d||•||•||•|
|2 ns/d to 100 ms/d||•|
|Max Real Time Sampling Rate|
|Max Equivalent Sampling Rate|
|Interface to PC|
|USB 2.0 (USB 1.1 compatible)||•||•||•||•||•|
|Measuring Input Grounds||•|
|Parts and Labour (Years)||2||2||2||2||2|
|Life-Time Technical Support||•||•||•||•||•|
|Life-Time Software Updates||•||•||•||•||•|
- Dataman 574 150 MHz Oscilloscope
- Dimensions: 182 x 111 x 39mm (7.1 x 4.3 x 1.5inches)
- Weight: 0.5Kg (1.1lbs)
- Operating voltage: USB1.1: 350mA / USB2.0: 450mA
- Power consumption: max. 2.25W active
- Moulded USB Cable
- User Manual
- Compatible with Windows 98SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Optional Accessories
- Data logging software
- Development kits
The Dataman 574 150 MHz oscilloscope comes with:
- 30 day money back guarantee* - If you don't like it, send it back.
- Two year guarantee - Two years parts and labour warranty, on the 574 150 MHz oscilloscope.
- Life-Time Technical Support - 574 technical support is available free via our website and telephone helpdesk for life.
- Life-Time Software Updates - 574 software updates are available free via our website for life.
*Applies to orders from UK/US offices only.