The included software allows complete control of the device from a PC and contains standard features expected in modern arbitrary waveform generators (AWG).
In order to keep the device functions up to date, the latest version of the software is always available on our website free of charge and runs in demonstration mode if no device is connected to the PC.
All basic controls are easily accessible directly from the main window making waveform generation similar to that of a stand-alone device.
Most parameters can be set by dragging items on the main screen such as Vpp, Vrms and Vavg.
The waveforms can be created/edited by integrated editors.
- The standard waveform creator allows you to create standard waveforms such as Sine, Saw, Triangle, Square or noise and alter their parameters.
- The math editor allows you to describe the waveform (whole or part) by the mathematic expression.
- The freeform editor allows you to edit the shape of the waveform by drawing it on the screen.
- The data can be imported from third-party software through ASCII format. Import from the ASCII (with configurable format) is available for this purpose.
Optional software is available: 530 Development kit, which allows you to write your own application using the device.
- Dataman 531 Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- Dimensions: 182 x 111 x 39mm (7.1 x 4.3 x 1.5inches)
- Weight: 0.5Kg (1.1lbs)
- Operating voltage: 480mA
- Power consumption: max. 1.2W active
- Switching Power Adapter
- Operating voltage: 10-18V DC / max. 0.5A
- Power consumption: max. 2.25W active
- Moulded USB Cable
- User Manual
- Compatible with Windows 98SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Vista
The Dataman 531 arbitrary waveform generator comes with:
- 30 day money back guarantee* - If you don't like it, send it back.
- Two year guarantee - Two years parts and labour warranty, on the 531 arbitrary waveform generator.
- Life-Time Technical Support - 531 technical support is available free via our website and telephone helpdesk for life.
- Life-Time Software Updates - 531 software updates are available free via our website for life.
*Applies to orders from UK/US offices only.