- 40 powerful TTL pindrivers provide H/L/pull_up/pull_down and read capability for each pin of socket. Advanced pindrivers incorporate high-quality high-speed circuitry to deliver signals without overshoot or ground bounce for all supported devices. Pin drivers operate down to 1.8V so you'll be ready to program the full range of today's advanced low-voltage devices.
- The programmer performs device insertion test and contact check before it programs each device. These capabilities, supported by signature-byte check help prevent chip damage due to operator error.
- T51Pro programmer performs programming verification at the marginal level of supply voltage, which improves programming yield and guarantees long data retention.
- Easily upgradeable to the 40Pro programmer
- Various socket converters are available to handle device in PLCC, SOIC, SSOP, TSSOP, TSOP and other packages.
Base Unit (DAC)
- Two D/A converters for VCCP and VPP, controllable rise and fall time
- VCCP range 2V..7V/350mA
- VPP range 2V..25V/200mA
- USB 2.0/1.1 compatible interface
- Auto calibration
- Self test capability
- 40-pin DIL ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) socket accepts both 300/600 mil devices up to 40-pins
- Pindriver: 40 TTL pindrivers, specialised GND/VCC/VPP pindriver for MCS51 and AVR devices
- Spare GND, VCC and VPP driver, which add additional made-by-wire GND/VCC/VPP pin capability for future devices
- FPGA based TTL driver provides H, L, CLK, pull-up, pull-down on all pindriver pins; level H selectable from 1.8V up to 5V
- Continuity test: each pin is tested before every programming operation
- 10-pin male type with miss insertion lock
- 6 TTL pindrivers, provides H, L, CLK, pull-up, pull-down; level H selectable from 1.8V up to 5V to handle all (low-voltage including) devices
- 1x VCCP voltage (range 2V..7V/100mA) and 1x VPP voltage (range 2V..25V/50mA)
- Programmed chip voltage (VCCP) with both source/sink capability and voltage sense
- Programmer is driven by an easy-to-use control program with pull-down menus, hot keys and on-line help. Selecting of device is performed by its class, by manufacturer or simply by typing a fragment of vendor name and/or part number.
- Standard device-related commands (read, blank check, program, verify, erase) are enhanced by some test functions (insertion test, signature-byte check), and some special functions (autoincrement).
- All known data formats are supported. Automatic file format detection and conversion during loading of file.
- The versatile auto-increment function allows each programmed device to be assigned an individual or incrementing serial number. This function also enables the operator to read serial numbers or device identification signatures from a file.
- The software also provides extensive information about programmable devices including detailed drawings of all available packages. The software also provides explanations of chip labelling (prefixes and suffixes) for each of the supported chips.
- The software provides full information for ISP implementation: Description of ISP connector pins for currently selected chip, recommended target design around in-circuit programmed chip and other necessary information.
- Keeping your programmer software up to date can be a costly business with some programmers. Dataman offers completely FREE software updates whenever you need them. The latest software is always available from our website.
The Dataman T51Pro supports over 12,000 of the most popular MCS51 and AVR devices in use today - with future devices being added monthly. Dataman T51Pro coverage includes the following device types:
- Microcontrollers MCS51 series: 87Cxxx, 87LVxx, 89Cxxx, 89Sxxx, 89LVxxx, LPC series from Atmel, Atmel W&M, Intel, Philips, SST, Winbond, ... 8-40 pins
- Microcontrollers Atmel AVR: ATtiny, AT90Sxxx, ATmega series (parallel and serial mode), 8-40 pins
- Serial E(E)PROM: 24Cxxx, 24Fxxx, 25Cxxx, 59Cxxx, 85xxx, 93Cxxx series
- Microcontrollers Atmel: AT89Sxxx, AT90Sxxxx, ATtiny, ATmega series
- Microcontrollers Philips: LPC series
- Dataman T51Pro MCS51 and AVR ISP Programmer
- Dimensions: 160 x 95 x 35mm (6.3 x 3.7 x 1.4inches)
- Weight: 0.5Kg (1.1lbs)
- Switching Power Adapter
- Operating voltage: 15-20V DC / max. 0.5A
- Power consumption: max. 6W active / approx. 1.4W sleep
- Moulded USB Cable
- ISP Cable
- Diagnostic POD for self test of the programmer
- Anti-dust cover for ZIF socket
- User Manual
- Compatible with Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Optional range of adapters and socket converters also available
The Dataman T51Pro MCS51 and AVR ISP programmer comes with:
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee* - If you don't like it, send it back.
- One Year Guarantee - One year parts and labour warranty, on the T51Pro device programmer.
- Life-Time Technical Support - T51Pro technical support is available free via our website and telephone helpdesk for life.
- Life-Time Software Updates - T51Pro software updates are available free via our website for life.
*Applies to orders from UK/US offices only.